Monday, January 31, 2011

Post numero uno

I may be deleting this. I'm just trying to get a feel for this. Today has been the longest no shortest... It's just been a really tiring day. Woke up in a not so fun way this morning (I doubt anyone would care for specifics). I decided to stay home and slept some more. I then proceeded to go to the dentist where they told me a few things I didn't want to hear. I went home and went back to sleep only to get up again and go back. I got my crown replaced which was fairly painless to my surprise. It was really drawn out though. I watched Zoolander and because I was there for so long I started to watch it again. I'd forgotten how much I like that movie. I think this may be the best dentist I've ever had. I actually trusted him and he was kind of funny. Did I mention my mouth is still partially numb? Well, it is and that's kind of annoying because I'm hungry. I think I'm gonna order some pizza and go to Publix. Did I mention my phone spazzed out and now I have to restore it-I'm gonna lose everything. Can you say fantastic? I wanted to go to Trader Joe's. I don't think that's gonna happen despite me making plans with *cough,cough* Mom *cough,cough* a few weeks ago. Ta Ta for now

No comments:

Post a Comment