Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Quick little life update

As it turns out, I am NOT moving to Australia. Well, at least not anytime in the immediate future. At first I thought it was only for monetary reasons. I was wrong. Even if I won the lottery tomorrow, I wouldn't move right now. I love my family and I want our relationship to be continually strengthened. I feel like I was being extremely selfish with this whole situation and that was not the way it was supposed to be. I'm pretty sure I learned exactly what I needed to. I won't lie and say this isn't a bit of a hard blow but, everything will work out for the best. I remember talking to someone about how Australia stuff was not going according to plan and he asked me if I had ever heard the saying, "If you want to hear God laugh, tell Him your plans." Smacked me right in the face. Funny how life works, huh? On with the update. Hopefully, I'll be studying Culinary Arts in January and possibly get myself a j-o-b. I just have to get over my aversion to. . . And here's a song I like by an artist/actress/amazing woman I love ;-D
                                     What else do you want from me? A-th-th-th-That's all folks.
                                                                       For now ;-D

4 comments:

  1. I know that this was a hard blow, but I'm happy that God has seen you through it. You'll know He'll continue to do just that. Slash we'll be continuing our sketch adventures soon and very soon. Shalom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, what happened? i know it's tough, and i wouldn't be quite sure how to react with this news had it happened to me, .. quite honestly.

    things don't always turn out smoothly as we expect it, but i know God's plans are always better than ours. even if i stand in uncertainty and i often forget that His hand constantly moves, i believe in Him and that at the end of the day He's in control.

    i don't know how i can help darling, but i hope you're doing okay :)

    (Anina from FB!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Troizel,I know. This is just part of His better plan.\ Yes, we will. Are you ready?

    Anina, all the backup plans for funding fell through. Also, when I think back on conversations, I wasn't concerned with everything I should have been concerned with. I could've heeded warnings earlier but, I got caught up in me. I'm doing okay. You can help by keeping me informed of your Aussie adventures :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, that was one of the hardest for me, but truly praise God, coz I don't see any other way I could be where i'm at now. will keep you updated, i post things on my blog as well-- www.todaywestart.blogspot.com ... and of course i'm sure fb will have some news and photos! and if you follow in 2013, well maybe we can meet then :)

    ReplyDelete